About Electroparts Ltd
Yorkshire based Contract Electronics Manufacturing services
Established in 1990 as a new company, Electroparts Ltd provides broad ranging Electronics Manufacturing services to a wide sector base of local, national and international customers.
Electroparts key services include:
- SMT and THP printed circuit board assembly
- Cable and wiring harness assembly
- Chassis wiring assembly
- Light engineering assembly support services
- IPC A-620 Cable and J-Std Certificated electronic training services
SMT and Standard THP printed circuit assembly
- Automated pick and place SMT
- Pass through stencil paste print
- 5 zone reflow oven
- Automated optical inspection
- THP flow solder line with autocrop
Bespoke wiring harness manufacture
- Quality critical and hazard-ex assembly
- Minature, signal, IDT, co-ax,and power assemblies
- 1 off’s to medium volume manufacture
Chassis / Module assembly with Engineering support
- Mixed technology and engineering based assembly
Training Services – IPC Certification Training
- IPC J-STD-001 and IPC/WHMA-A-620 Application Specialist certification
- Dedicated training room and presentation facility
Experienced and well-developed network and supply chain, with collaborative partnerships to support customers with design, development and technology solutions.
ISO9001: 2008 certificated
Certificate number 1226/96.
In house training for all staff to IPC J-STD and IPC/WHMA-A-620
Comminted to continuous improvement, with customer needs set firmly at the centre of all business decisions.
Our targets revolve around the need to be better year on year, constantly reviewing performance against the most exacting standards.
Fast and flexible response is a key demand for our customers requiring Electronics Manufacturing services.
We are fully committed to meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations, in terms of quality, reliability, response and flexibility.
We would welcome the opportunity to quote for any of your CEM projects.
Call Dominic Hancock or Malcolm Longley on 01484 866686 for an informal chat regarding your requirements, or use Quick Contact email to request a quote/call-back.