Electroparts Ltd. company overview
Established as a new company June 1990
Electroparts provides professional Contract Electronic Manufacturing services
- Fully automated Surface Mount Pick and Place PCB assembly, Conventional THP flow solder assembly, Repair/Rework/Prototype processing. IPC certificated technicians
- Technical, Commercial and Bespoke cable and wiring loom assembly including work away.
- Chassis and Panel wiring including DIN rail assembly and HazardEx assembly
- Light engineering including drill and tap, punch, rail and bar cutting, engraving
- IPC Cable and J-Std Certification with professional delivery facilities.
Established as new business in June 1990.
2006 Targeted high-specification, quality critical, technical cable services as a key area for future development. In-house training to IPC 620 standard was introduced at end of 2006.
Engineering services were also added in 2006. Engineering services and support have played a major role in expanding the offered services, and improving the control and delivery of quality product on site.
2007 Lean Manufacturing programme, with support from the Manufacturing Advisory Service.
2011 Responding to customer demand, Electroparts put in place full surface mount pcb services. The company merged with a local SMT specialist assembler, Stellatronics and their skilled and experienced technicians now run our fully automated SMT line which became operational in January 2012.
2011 Cable equipment upgrade programme. Targetted to bring quality and productivity improvements.
2014 Lean Principles, via Continual Improvement programmes and new internal skill auditing linked to IPC International Standards.
2015 Our first Apprenticeship Programme. External training delivered by Electronics Yorkshire, designed to develop high quality future skills. Apprentices now form 25% of our technical staff.
2016 New strategic investment plan including major equipment investment in automated Leadmakers designed to bring flexibility, increased capacity and improved cost and quality control.
Currently Electroparts employs 19 staff. We are proud of our commitment to, and continued investment in, new technology and new skills needed to meet and exceed our customers expectations.