Key Personnel Profiles
Created the company in 1990. 30+ years experience in manufacturing management, including 11 years with BTR Engineering plc. Installed modern manufacturing management techniques, including MRP, Lean and Knowledge Sharing systems.
Managed the installation of ISO9002 and lately ISO9001: 2008
Carol’s responsibilities include:
- Strategic planning
- Accounts, administration and credit control
Simon Boulby – Field Sales Engineer
Simon has over 30 years sales experience in the electronics sector, specifically in component distribution, PCB bare board, PCB assembly, cable and panel wiring build. Simon’s responsibilities include:
- Customer care and liaison
- New contract control
Dominic has 25+ years front line manufacturing experience, specifically in electrical/electronic manufacture and servicing. With over 20 years general management experience within Electroparts Dominic has knowledge and experience in strength and depth, bringing expert practical skills to the project and sales team.
Dominic’s responsibilities include:
- Contract review and quotations.
- Specification and Material control.
- Supply Chain control.
- Prototype and new contract performance control.
Joined Electroparts in 2011. Malcolm has over 15 years specialist SMT manufacturing experience, and is our volume PCBA specialist. Malcolm previously ran Sumatec and then Stellatronics SMT sub-contractors before joining Electroparts in 2011 along with his experienced team. Malcolm brings both technical and management skills to this very important area.
Malcolm’s responsibilities include:
- New Contract review and quotations
- Project Management
- Specification and Material control
- Supply Chain control
- Prototype and new contract performance control
- Existing contract management
Tracey Tolladay – Purchasing Manager SMT/PCB Component Specialist
Joined Electroparts in 2014. Ex Controlled Speed Engineering Ltd, Tellima Technology Ltd, Syntel Technology Ltd. Tracey is a highly experienced and motivated manager, with proven in-depth practical skills within a very busy CEM environment. Tracey delivers sharp edged competitive supply chain options to the Project Desk.
Tracey’s responsibilities include:
- Key support to Project Desk on supply chain options
- Review and monitoring of cost structures to maintain competitiveness
- Purchase Ledger operation
- Stores Team management
Matthew Hale – Engineering Supervisor
Joining the Electroparts team in 2015. Although brought up in the local area, Matthew completed his Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship in Germany, and has worked in Germany until returning to the UK in 2015.
Matthew’s responsibilities include:
- Pro-active preparation and maintenance of production equipment to support on-time, quality delivery of orders
- Training and Coaching to encourage high quality operation and workmanship
- Organisation and control of equipment to meet company Lean goals
- Control of servicing, maintenance and calibration schedules
- Project Desk support, critically in programming, planning and costing control of PCB projects
Over 15 years with Electroparts, trained in production operations before moving onto Inspection and QA. Tony is a fully qualified trainer, certificated to IPC /WHMA-A-620 Cable and Wiring Harness Assembly.
Tony’s responsibilities include:
- Technical Training control for all production staff, including new starters
- Finished goods inspection
- Technical and quality in-production monitoring
- Internal and Customer complaint investigation
- Delivery of in-house and customer requested IPC Training for IPC/WHMA-A-620
Over 15 years with Electroparts, trained in all production operations before moving onto high end technical contract assessment and processing. Adam is a fully qualified trainer, certificated to IPC J-STD-001D Electronic Solder Standard
Adam’s responsibilities include:
- Advanced Mentoring support for production staff
- Delivery of in-house and customer requested IPC Training for J-STD-001D
- Assessment support to project desk for high-end technical contracts
- Team Leader for high-end technical processing contracts