Full Turnkey and Box Build Assembly Service.
With Light Engineering Support.
IPC Trained and Certificated technicians.
Turnkey Box Build Assembly. From modular sub-assembly, to full product manufacture.
Full supply-chain management, including experienced component sourcing.
Fully traceable manufacturing capability, including Certificates of Conformance, and Quality Critical Recording.
Agreed Inspection Plans, including full function testing.
Lean Controlled and Quality focused manufacturing facility.
Call Dominic Hancock on 01484 866686We would welcome the opportunity to provide a fast response quote for any of your Box Build/Product assembly requirements.
Electroparts has a small, broad capability designed to support light engineering needs for mixed technology, box build contracts.
- Harrison M300 Centre Lathe
- Ajax MD-20 Mill
- Meddings A10 Articulated Arm Drill Mark1
- Knuth compound table
- Femi NG120 Jigsaw
- Murex 160 Mig Weld
- Mastergrave GEM 1 Engraver
- Greenlee Gator LS60 Plus Hole Punch
- Weidmuller TSLD terminal/mounting rail cut/punch
- Mixed technology modules and sub-assemblies
- Metal/Composite enclosure customisation
- DIN rail cutting and punching service
- TAS mounting rail cut and punch
- Metal punching, cutting and drilling
- Stud welding, gas welding
- Sand and grit blasting
- Engraving and label printing services
- Light, low volume, Engineering facility, drilling, milling
- Good quality extensive assembly and storage facility
- Lean manufacturing control systems
- Full internal and external independent inspection.