Chassis and Turnkey Assembly
ISO9001:2008 Registered. IPC/WHMA-A-620 Cable certificated training
Flexible service ranging from modular sub-assembly to complete product assembly. In-house light machining facility. Partnerships with approved engineering sub-contractors allow us to control 1 off, and high volume, assembly contracts.
We are keen to grow our business, and we want to provide you with a profitable option. Please give us the opportunity to provide a fast response quote.
Call Dominic Hancock on 01484 866686 for an informal chat regarding your requirements, or use Quick Contact email to request a quote/call-back.
- Modular sub-assemblies.
- Full/Final Assembly, Packing and Despatch service.
- DIN rail and TAS Mounting rail cutting and punching service.
- Metal punching, cutting and drilling
- Bead blasting and dressing
- Light Engineering facility, drilling, milling, stud welding, gas welding.
- Full component source or customer free issue parts.
- Extensive assembly and storage facility.
- Fully networked information system in offices and workshop.
- Lean manufacturing control systems
- Full internal and external independent inspection.