Engineering and Engraving Services
ISO9001:2008 Registered. IPC/WHMA-A-620 Cable certificated training
We would welcome the opportunity to provide a fast response quote.
Call Dominic Hancock on 01484 866686 for an informal chat regarding your requirements, or use Quick Contact email to request a quote/call-back.
Flexible commercial support service ranging from mill, drill, cut, punch, welding and tapping. Partnerships with approved engineering sub-contractors allow us to control 1 off, and high volume, assembly contracts.
- Modular engineering sub-assemblies
- DIN rail cutting and punching service
- TAS mounting rail cut and punch
- Metal punching, cutting and drilling
- Stud welding, gas welding
- Sand and grit blasting
- Engraving and label printing services
- Light commercial Engineering facility, drilling, milling
- Good quality extensive assembly and storage facility
- Lean manufacturing control systems
- Fully networked information system in offices and workshop.
- Full internal and external independent inspection.