PCB Rework services
PCB Rework, PCB Repair, BGA Reflow, remove and replace of SMT and TH parts. J-STD Application Specialist Training facility
IPC J-STD Certificated Technicians.
Our highly skilled operatives, with over 30 years experience, are ready to fix your PCB rework issues
We offer a range of PCB rework, from simple remove and replace of SMT and TH parts, to reflow and replacement of more complex parts such as QFP, QFN and BGA chips
Services extend to running additional wiring, to adding additional tracks and repairing damaged and broken tracks.
We would welcome the opportunity to quote for any of your PCB rework requirements, and look forward to inviting customers to review our facility.
Call Malcolm Longley on 01484 866686for an informal chat regarding your requirements on PCB rework and repair
PCB Re-Work Skills
- Component removal and replacement
- BGA Removal and replacement
- BGA Re-flowing
- PCB Repair
- PCB modification
- IPC 7711A/7721A trained specialists
PCB Re-Work Equipment & Technology
- ST325 Hot air rework station with ST 400e Pre-Heater
- MBT 350 rework station
- Vision Engineering Cobra inspection scope
- UM08 Digital Microscope
- ERSA BGA Placement and Re-work station
See also our tools and technology section here
- Prototype and first off build
- Medium volume SMT and THP PCB assembly
- Fully automated Pick and Place
- Specialist Hand placement
- Rework and Modification to IPC7711A/7721A
- BGA placement
- Unit testing – we are happy to test the units to your specifications.
- Box/Turnkey and mixed technology build including specialist supply chain management
- IPC-J-STD training facility.