SMT THP Printed Circuit Assembly
Fully Automated Pick and Place SMT and THP PCB Assembly
J-STD Application Specialist Training facility
IPC J-STD Certificated Technicians.
At Electroparts we pride ourselves in supplying a high level of quality and customer care.
A small but versatile SMT line allows us to offer flexibility, from 1 offs and prototypes to low/medium production runs.
We offer hand built specials to full P&P machine build; mixed technology, function test and box/turnkey build if required.
We can also manufacture bespoke cable needed for your product. See our Cable Page for more information.
Call Malcolm Longley on 01484 866686for an informal chat regarding your requirements on PCB Assembly
- DEK 265 GSX pass through stencil paste printer, 2D camera
vision alignment for consistent and repeatable quality
- Philips Orion Pick and Place, medium volume line with BGA Placement camera
- Component placement from 0402 to 56mm.
- Omniflow 5 zone reflow oven
- Low volume manual paste
- APS Novastar Spartan 12S THP flow solder line, with Cosarnia
Cropmatic auto component leg crop.
- Vision Engineering Mantis and Cobra inspection scopes
- DCB Automation EasyVision AOI Inspection system
- ST325 and MBT Rework and Repair Platforms
- ERSA BGA Placement and Re-work station
- Prototype and first off build
- Medium volume SMT and THP PCB assembly
- Fully automated Pick and Place
- Specialist Hand placement
- Rework and Modification to IPC7711A/7721A
- BGA placement
- Unit testing – we are happy to test the units to your specifications.
- Box/Turnkey and mixed technology build including specialist supply chain management
- IPC-J-STD training facility.