Technical Cable & Wiring Harness Service
Complete service, from single crimp to complex, quality critical, harness manufacture.
IPC/WHMA-A-620 Cable certificated in-house training
Over 25 years experience in Quality Critical wiring and loom manufacture.
Experienced in military, medical, LED industrial commercial and display lighting, industrial sensors, rail, film and media lighting/solutions, OEM and Electronic solutions, automotive sensors, print industry solutions, energy sectors, environmental solutions.
IPC Skilled technicians for high-end technical, precision and HazardEx cable and wiring solutions
We would welcome the opportunity to provide a fast response quote for your Cable & Wiring Harness requirements.
Call Dominic Hancock on 01484 866686for an informal chat regarding your requirements on Technical Cable Assembly
- ISO9001:2015 Registered
- IPC/WHMA-620 CIT, J-Std CIT, J-Std and A610 CIS Technicians
- Kodera C551S Double ended Leadmaker Centre
- Kodera C550SZTS Double ended crimp and tin Centre
- Carpenter CCB3000 pre-feed centres
- Casting C351 20mm cut/strip capability
- AM All-Round power sheath strip
- Schleuniger 207 Co-ax multistage strip centre
- Gamma semi-automatic strip/crimp machining
- Pancon ribbon processing
- Copper tube processing
- WDT multi-die loose piece processing
- YP-64 Unitester, computer controlled continuity and variability testing
- Lean manufacturing control systems, including paperfree MRP Production Management system
- Low, medium and high volume cable and wire processing and loom assembly
- Single/multicore cable cut, strip, tin, crimp
- Crimp hand, semi-automatic and fully automatic capability from 1.25mm pitch
- Precision, sub-miniature, single core, multicore, flex, mains and bespoke assemblies
- IDT/Ribbon, Co-ax specialist assembly
- Precision fine pitch soldering, lead free and leaded capability
- Quality critical, HazEx and batch traceable CofC systems
- 100% circuit test facility
- ISO9001: 2015 Registered.
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 In house training.
- Fully traceable and networked MRP system.
- Lean manufacturing control systems
- Full component source or Customer free issue.