Equipment, Technology and Capability
Electroparts Ltd. Contract Electronic Manufacturer (CEM)
Electroparts are ISO9001:2008 Registered
We have 2 certified IPC CIT Trainers, and all our technicians are IPC CIS certificated.
Printed Circuit assembly (PCBA):
- Low and medium volume processing
- PCB rework and repair including 0201 component rework.
- PCB pick and place 0402 to 56mm
- PCB through hole assembly
- PCB BGA placement
- Low, medium and high volume cable and wire processing and loom assembly
- Single and multicore cable cut, strip, tin, crimp
- Precision, sub-miniature, single core, multicore, flex, mains and bespoke assemblies
- Crimp hand, semi-automatic and fully automatic capability
- Connector range from sub-miniature to power block.
- Crimp auto tooling from 1.25mm pitch
- GLW ferrule strip/crimp centre
- Precision fine pitch soldering, lead free and leaded capability
- Quality critical, HazEx and batch traceable certificate of conformity systems
- Power, Coax, Cat5, BNC, IDT/ribbon assembly
Experienced in military, medical, LED industrial commercial and display lighting, industrial sensors, rail, film and media lighting/solutions, OEM and Electronic solutions, automotive sensors, print industry solutions, energy sectors, environmental solutions.
Chassis wiring, panel wiring, engineering:
- Mixed technology modules
- Full box, turnkey build
- Engineering services
- DIN and TAS rail cut and punch services
- Certificated to deliver industry standard IPC courses.
- CIT capability for IPC/WHMA- A-620 and IPC J-STD-001
- Dedicated training room
- Quality presentation facility
- Excellent practical skill knowledge.